Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Missing Cat in Hill of Forss Area

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default He's back!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if you can help. Our lovely cat has been missing for 2 nights, he is a tortleshell tom cat, under a year old but quite a big boy. Very friendly.

We live at Hill of Forss outside Thurso, I would be so grateful if everyone in the area and outskirts and even Thurso to check there sheds etc to see if they can find our lovely boy.

He is missed dearly by us and our 2 wee girls. He usually goes out at night and does some hunting then always back first thing in the morning for his breakfast and his cosy bed but been no sign of him the last 2 mornings.

I have phoned the vets but no sign there (which is hopefully a good thing!) did leave messages with Cats Protection and Balmore but never heard back from them but i'm sure they will be on hols now and just in doing the animals.

If anyone has seen him or thinks it was him please do get in touch via here or 01847 896581, many thank in advance.

Katy x
    Last edited by Katy; 02-Jan-10 at 21:46.