Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Metallica UK - Just Announced!

Default Metallica UK - Just Announced!

Metallica UK to play Wick on Fri 8th October!

Blackstairs Lounge (May move to larger venue)

Ticket Price : TBC

was gonna go see them in inverness in october , but if it was shifted to a bigger venue i would take my wife and my 2 boys to see them in wick. to get the metallica sound it would need to be at a bigger venue, check metallica uk out on you-tube or myspace they are good

Quote Originally Posted by rangers1873 View Post
    was gonna go see them in inverness in october , but if it was shifted to a bigger venue i would take my wife and my 2 boys to see them in wick. to get the metallica sound it would need to be at a bigger venue, check metallica uk out on you-tube or myspace they are good

Agree with Rangers1873 to do the band JUSTICE the bigger venue would be better lets hope there is enough moshers in Caithness interested enough to buy a ticket to get the band in Assembly rooms

We'll just have to wait and see how tic sales go. Would be nice to have a 200 cap venue. Any suggestions?

Throw into the mix that the Czech Rep V Scotland match has just been announced for the same night.....