Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superb Curry Kits / www.curryfrenzy.com

Thumbs up Superb Curry Kits / www.curryfrenzy.com

www.curryfrenzy.com

Was recently pointed in the direction of this site by a mate, they basically sell kits containing all the herbs and spices you need to make authentic curry dishes, from a Korma to a Phall. I ordered a few of kits including the Tandoori/Tikka kit and got 3 for the price of 2 so £7.98 all in.

Delivered next day and came in single packs with enough mix to make up to 8 portions of each curry. Followed the instructions on the Tandoori kit, made up the marinade and bunged a leg of lamb in it before shoving the lot in the fridge for 72 hours - apparently the bacteria from the yoghurt breaks down the fibres in the meat, making it realy tender.

Cooked it on Sunday and wow! - it was outstanding. The most tender lamb I have had in a long time, and the spices were all through the meat. Absolutely stunning and I will definitely buy more from them. Might go for the Onion Bahji kit next time as well, or try the super hot Naga Vinegar on my chips!

Oh, and if you use this number when making your order in the friend bit we both get a free curry kit: 22339 - bonus

Really worth a try!

10/10
    I still miss my ex, but my aim is getting better...........

Got mine ordered. I've entered the code too so thats another curry for you. Mm I'm looking forward to them coming home now. Thanks!

Ordered mine,thank you for link Another curry for you

Quote Originally Posted by chaz View Post
    Ordered mine,thank you for link Another curry for you

Me too ur doing well

Think we will all come round to eat all the free curries

Default Curry Kits

Looks good, but I was a little disconcerted by the cooking instruction;

Bring to a medium heat and add bite sized pieces of chicken and seal

Don't know if I fancy a seal curry!

Don't knock it 'til you have tried it

Aw well, looks like curry is on the menu for the next wee while! Having Jamaican Curry tonight and possibly a Chili Tikka Masala on Sat, will update on how they were.

Have a feeling I am gonna have a bung hole like a burst plook if this keeps up!

just ordered,thats another free kit coming ur way

Just had the Jamaican Curry, absolutely amazing! Would use a 200g tin of Coconut Milk instead of a 400g tin next time 'cause I had to add cornflour to thicken it up a bit. A truely different curry that sneaks up on you with the heat - had the sniffles and the sweats by the end, loverly!

I'm going to do an order but I can't find where the code goes?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I'm going to do an order but I can't find where the code goes?
    It goes on the actual order page where you enter your details sweetpea.

Thanks. Can't wait to try them!

Default www.curryfrenzy.com

I ordered curry spices home from this site, they are fantastic, three for £7.95 but each kit makes 8 portions so its great value for money.

Give it a try if your a curry fan. I used a friend code also and recieved a free curry.

Feel free to use my refer a friend code to recieve your curry free, i will recieve one too so thanks in advance if you wanna use it.

My code is 24508!

Just ordered mine,thanks for the code.

So what did everyone order and how did it taste?

So far had a Jamaican Curry (10/10), Rogan Josh (8/10), Jalfrezi (10/10) and a Tikka Masala (9/10) and I really can not get over how nice they are and how simple (some of) the recipies are.

Oh, and the Spicy Popadoms are extremely spicy, lol, and the Naga sauce and paste, very very dangerous!

I've tried the Jalfrezi and Patia so far, both lovely. I've still got the Balti and the Madras to try. Maybe have one at the weekend.

I has the Tindaloo this evening. It was very hot but flavoursome. Can't wait to try the Jalfrezi.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbin View Post
    I've tried the Jalfrezi and Patia so far, both lovely. I've still got the Balti and the Madras to try. Maybe have one at the weekend.
    How was the Patia? It's my favourite curry so if it gets good thumbs up I'd be well tempted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    How was the Patia? It's my favourite curry so if it gets good thumbs up I'd be well tempted.
    I used to love a Patia when Sophie was the chef in whichever indian he was working in at the time, never found anywhere that makes it so good. I had one in Jeera in Inverness short ago and the curry kit tasted exactly like it. These kits are tasty, definitely worth a try if you like your curries.

hmmmmmm food,sounds good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast