Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Throwing out your dummie

Default Throwing out your dummie

There has been a lot of dummie throwing on the home front this last few weeks and also on the org on a couple of threads.

Frasers shop in Castlegreen Road in Thurso have just the thing......Sweeties in the shape of dummies to sook and throw out as appropriate. Different kinds and designs. Have stocked up for family visit next weekend!
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Maybe theres something in the water thats affecting people at the moment

Just a suggestion lol.

My dummy is firmly in my gob and its stayin there!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by poppett View Post
    There has been a lot of dummie throwing on the home front this last few weeks and also on the org on a couple of threads.

Frasers shop in Castlegreen Road in Thurso have just the thing......Sweeties in the shape of dummies to sook and throw out as appropriate. Different kinds and designs. Have stocked up for family visit next weekend!
    good for u ,poppett

Well put Poppet,people need to just think before posting!
    But there is no helping some people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! though,they are and always will be trouble no matter the threads and the opinions stated.
    Sad really sad.
    Just bin out an seen ma mate bob who is totally sad and distraught,shame,,real shame.

Quote Originally Posted by lister View Post
    Well put Poppet,people need to just think before posting!
    But there is no helping some people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! though,they are and always will be trouble no matter the threads and the opinions stated.
    Sad really sad.
    Just bin out an seen ma mate bob who is totally sad and distraught,shame,,real shame.
    There is obviously a lot going on behind the scenes. Some folks have been deeply affected by some of the stuff posted on a couple of the threads on here. We need to consider more than just ourselves and think about the implications before we hit the send button. At the very least, try to resist putting the insults/complaints on the boards for all the world to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret M. View Post
    There is obviously a lot going on behind the scenes. Some folks have been deeply affected by some of the stuff posted on a couple of the threads on here. We need to consider more than just ourselves and think about the implications before we hit the send button. At the very least, try to resist putting the insults/complaints on the boards for all the world to see.
    Spot on Margaret.
    But there is in this ORG as in life those who just want to cause trouble and get people into trouble,thats whats sad and it says a great deal about them.
    How can they live with themselves when they want to have others lives ruined with disrespect,lies and hyperbole as their goal..

They are nothing but BULLIES.......and no consideration for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by BINBOB View Post

Well if the cap fits...............................

Hypocrisy rules eh?????

Binbob, my comments were made with everyone in mind, including you and me. I think we tend to forget that the whole world can read what we write here so we need to police our own posts and consider how the content may affect others. I firmly believe that what we send out in life comes back to us.

Binbob, my comments were made with everyone in mind, including you and me. I think we tend to forget that the whole world can read what we write here so we need to police our own posts and consider how the content may affect others. I firmly believe that what we send out in life comes back to us.
    Thank u for including me.
    Last edited by BINBOB; 06-Feb-10 at 22:02. Reason: edit

Well there are many who take no heed

Such as yourself...................

I think the saying is spitting out the dummy not throwing, it's throwing the toys out the pram.

Quote Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    I think the saying is spitting out the dummy not throwing, it's throwing the toys out the pram.
    More like spitting and throwing the dummy,blankets,wheels of the pram,the carpet under it,floor boards,foundations,bedrock and through the earth's core to the red dust of the Australian desert,then on to another planet..etc etc etc ..

Wink

Personally I never spat my dummie out, but did throw it away on many occasions as a wee bairnie.

My great nephew is a dummie thrower, so it must run in the family. New olympic sport perhaps? We could "go for gold".....
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Personally I never spat my dummie out, but did throw it away on many occasions as a wee bairnie.

My great nephew is a dummie thrower, so it must run in the family. New olympic sport perhaps? We could "go for gold".....
    Athrun used to be terrible for it, on the way down the street one day he threw 2 dummies....i bought more on the street and he threw them too. Now i have a dummy clip which he cant take off and its great! Aint lost a dummy since!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

I had to laugh out loud at one of the Moderator's comments on a recently closed thread...

"Too many toys and too many prams".

Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Never mind toys and dummies it looks like the org has it's very own stalker complete with very large wooden spoon.

Good grief, will you lot give it a rest please. A Mod has already closed one thread today so I'd suggest the O.P. does the same to this one before the Org gets taken offline like it did last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Venture View Post
    Never mind toys and dummies it looks like the org has it's very own stalker complete with very large wooden spoon.
    huh? now I am confused!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast