Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: How many?

Default How many?

Pringles have now stated that ye get 90 in a pack.The difference is when ye try to stuff them in yer mooth.Ma personal record was 12.I have just beaten it today,ma record is now 15.Ma piles will suffer for aw this personal record breaking in the morning.
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

Don't know what the fuss is aboot min..they're bad flavoured and full of chemicals,make ye suddenly feel seek after aboot 60-70 cos of their addictive qualities(maybe they have nicotine or another substance with ine or ion at the end)and are staked full o salt.and the most annoying thing,the real sad side to them in all this is THEY break up as soon as ye try to use them for dips an end up with sharp pointy bits in a sort of salty ill flavoured sludge,,munch murrph..burp,,but i choost cannae get enough,,,

I have a problem!!and will await the prep H from the chemist..hehe

Smile !!

Omg Cedric, you read the labels on the stuff you eat!!!!!!!!!!!

Re the record number in your mouth, try horizontally not vertically and if all else fails stick them up yer $%£$$%%$££££$

lol by the way
    Hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque

Got to try that now!

Edit - they're all been eaten already! I can fit 32 mini cheddars in my mouth though

32 mini cheddars?!?!?!?! Go Leanne!!!!!!!