Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Horse & Carriage For Wedding

Default Horse & Carriage For Wedding

Hi, can anyone tell me if there is anyone in Caithness that has a horse & carriage available to hire for a wedding

Jocky Sutherland who owns the waterfront nightclub & laundry has one

Default horses

A guy in Stromness has 2 stunning friesians, Tom & Jerry, with a gorgeous carriage and he does it! Just the distance!

John Sutherland 01955 605472 he has 2 Lipperzanna's Murphy & Finnigan they took over from their mothers Harriot & Iris a couple of years ago he also has a black carraige with the option of roof up or down (depends on wether) it has a dark red leather interior and George Ronaldson is the driver and either David More or Caitlin Sutherland is the foot person

Default Horse & Carriage For Wedding

Thanks to everyone for their posts. Stixie and Pooch, I have pm'd you

Quote Originally Posted by stixie View Post
    A guy in Stromness has 2 stunning friesians, Tom & Jerry, with a gorgeous carriage and he does it! Just the distance!
    yeah they are lovely but then again so are sonja and george loutit the owners, my wedding in kirkwall was the first for george and his new hand made 17th century replica carridge, highly recommend them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
    Thanks to everyone for their posts. Stixie and Pooch, I have pm'd you

Sorry I don't have a pm?????

Hi Pooch, I have sent another pm, hopefully it works, don't know what I did wrong last time!!