Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Default Grey's Anatomy

I'm really looking forward to the new series of Grey's Anatomy starting on Thursday night.

My OH got me the first 5 series on DVD, BUT I'm missing the last few episodes of series 5 - ie. 15 to 24 !!

Does anyone have a copy of series 5 on DVD that I could either borrow, or I'd be willing to pay for second hand.

Please PM me if you can help me ???
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

hehe im with you...i so cant wait....it ended on such a cliff hanger i just reckon the hankies are gonna be needed.... oh and mcdreamy well enough said.....roll on thurs
    SMILE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE

stand in an orderly queue behind me. me first, me first
    my derrier will be parked and waiting

i love greys anatomy i could not wait for the new season to start so i got a good web site and watched season six it was GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.ROY'S DEATH BLADE RUNNER 1982