Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Piano Tuning

Thumbs up Piano Tuning

Malcolm Smith from Malcolm Smith Pianos Ltd came to tune my piano last night.

http://www.mspianos.co.uk/index.html

Excellent service. Very friendly and quick and a reasonable price too. Can't ask for better. Highly recommend him for anyone who needs their piano tuned.

If at first you don't succeed...................

....erase all evidence that you even tried

Hi there - I noticed the contact number is for Edinburgh on the website - do they have someone local that does it? We've a piano we've been meaning to get tuned for ages
    Vitality for mind, body & soul
    www.vitality-retreat.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by lelebo View Post
    Hi there - I noticed the contact number is for Edinburgh on the website - do they have someone local that does it? We've a piano we've been meaning to get tuned for ages
    Although he's based in Edinburgh, Malcolm said he comes up here pretty much every month. He certainly knows the area well. You may have to wait till next time he's up here, but if you email him he will let you know when that will be. I think he's got other technicians working for him so it's possible that different people come up at different times, I'm not sure, but it was Malcolm himself that did my piano and he certainly did an excellent job.
    If at first you don't succeed...................

....erase all evidence that you even tried

Quote Originally Posted by kmahon2001 View Post
    Although he's based in Edinburgh, Malcolm said he comes up here pretty much every month. He certainly knows the area well. You may have to wait till next time he's up here, but if you email him he will let you know when that will be. I think he's got other technicians working for him so it's possible that different people come up at different times, I'm not sure, but it was Malcolm himself that did my piano and he certainly did an excellent job.
    Can recommend him he has been doing my piano for years and never lets me down if he cant manage when he says he always lets you know.

Very reliable, my wife gets him up every six months..