Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Burns Supper

Default Burns Supper

Hi does anyone know where and when all the burns suppers are and who is organising if possible thank you.

Default Burns Supper

Latheron Hall next Sat night. I went last year and it was fantastic going again this year not sure where tickets are on sale as my pal got them.

Lots of Burns Suppers mentioned on the whats on.

http://whatson.caithness.org/month.p...th=1&year=2010

Hope this helps

Katy x

Quote Originally Posted by Pooch View Post
    Hi does anyone know where and when all the burns suppers are and who is organising if possible thank you.
    veekay put up details about a BS. It's on page 2 now.

Dunnet Hall Committee are holding one in the hall on Saturday 23rd January, 7pm for 7.30pm. We held our first one last year and it was very successful. Tickets are available at £15 per head and can be obtained from I.M.MacKay@btinternet.com or on 01847 851 674. Tickets selling fast!!
    Last edited by Westsider3; 12-Jan-10 at 16:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooch View Post
    Pooch, it might be a good idea to tell us whereabouts you are, you'll probably get a more useful response then.

Thank you everyone very helpfull

Quote Originally Posted by Westsider3 View Post
    Dunnet Hall Committee are holding one in the hall on Saturday 23rd January, 7pm for 7.30pm. We held our first one last year and it was very successful. Tickets are available at £15 per head and can be obtained from I.M.MacKay@btinternet.com or on 01847 851 674. Tickets selling fast!!
    Definitely not the first one though there may have been a gap of a year or three.

Sorry! I meant the first one for the current committee and as far back as I can remember!