Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: computer/photo help needed

Default computer/photo help needed

Hiya just me, I need a favour from a fellow pet person....not a real biggy but would like to be able to show folk on here my puppies....my jack russell puppies!, before the rude remarks are made! I am hopeless with a camera and even worse with the computer I can only really do a tesco shop, ebay and here. Does anyone have the skill and wee bit of time to do me some org friendy pics? and or show me how to do it myself for the next time I want to send a picture? thanks in advance Kathryn

Hey, if you bring a photo to the pc meeting tonight, I'll put it on for you.
    Dxx
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - CONFUCIUS

what pc meeting ??

hehehe sorry, pony club, nowt to do with puters
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - CONFUCIUS

Default photo

The problem being I can't do pics sending on my phone, and am a bit crummy with the digital camers and some child took off with the yellow lead that attatches it to the computer to put pics in a file thing! thanks for offers of help with this folks have pmed all Pm messages I think!