Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

krieve Guest

Default ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Does anybody else keep getting local area connection a cable is unplugged then it comes up on the screen local area connection is now connected . Its driving me crazy why would this be anyone know?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    Does anybody else keep getting local area connection a cable is unplugged then it comes up on the screen local area connection is now connected . Its driving me crazy why would this be anyone know?
    PAY YOUR PHONE BILL KRIEVE-KRIEVE PAY YER PHONE BILL

Used to get it quite a lot before I got cable. My nice man that deals with my puter advised me to unplug sky telephone conection and this stoped it.

Hope this helps

krieve Guest

I have payed the bill stone roses and the wanadoo bill both payed

krieve Guest

Thank you Changilass i have unplugged the sky telephone connection and its gone thank you ,thank you , you are a star !!!

krieve Guest

ok the problem has started again it's driving me mad now it has taken me about 20 minutes to write this anyone got any other ideas what the problem is ?

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    ok the problem has started again it's driving me mad now it has taken me about 20 minutes to write this anyone got any other ideas what the problem is ?

Could be your avatar and the privilage of being a trusted member
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

could it be that your sky connection (or any other phone) to the phone socket is NOT going through a micro-filter (like the one on your broadband connection) before it goes into the socket?

krieve Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Niall Fernie
    could it be that your sky connection (or any other phone) to the phone socket is NOT going through a micro-filter (like the one on your broadband connection) before it goes into the socket?
    I have unplugged the sky connection and the phone connection goes through a micro-filter. I phoned my broadband provider and they think i have a faulty Ethernet cable and are sending me out a new one. If the problem persist they think that the live-box may have a fault. The problem only seems to occur in the afternoon and then about 8 o'clock which is strange !

krieve Guest

Thanks everyone the problem is now sorted it was a faultly Ethernet cable.