Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Balti House

Default Balti House

Had the tea time special for 2 tonight. Great value for money & was lovely. It included Chicken Pakora, choice of any 2 curries, rice, huge nan bread, popodums & spiced onions for only £9-50!

had a carry out on sat night from the balti , it was bland, wont be going there again ever, we then had a sit in in the taj mahal halkirk on sunday night, the meal was lovely, the nan breads were the best i have ever tasted, service was good as well, well worth the drive

Quote Originally Posted by elamanya View Post
    had a carry out on sat night from the balti , it was bland, wont be going there again ever, we then had a sit in in the taj mahal halkirk on sunday night, the meal was lovely, the nan breads were the best i have ever tasted, service was good as well, well worth the drive
    Someones lucky 2 curries in 24 hours!!!!! I am jealous!!

lol dont want to make you more jealous, but the taj mahal was a raffle prize.... free meal for 2