Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Mad Or What?

Red face Mad Or What?

I've just adopted two 12 week old kittens, one's tabby & white he's called gismo & his darling little brother is ginger & white i've named him rascal. That takes me up to a grand total of 8 cats, my poor mum is having kittens literally ha ha!! Bob who is still missing is in for a treat when he comes home (not giving up hope on his safe return).x

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    I've just adopted two 12 week old kittens, one's tabby & white he's called gismo & his darling little brother is ginger & white i've named him rascal. That takes me up to a grand total of 8 cats, my poor mum is having kittens literally ha ha!! Bob who is still missing is in for a treat when he comes home (not giving up hope on his safe return).x
    Not mad ,just very kind,caring and animal loving..well done.

Maybe slightly mad...2 kittens at once! Lol. But well done you for being so caring! Hope you will get some photos to share with us!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!