Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Confessions of a Traffic Warden

Default Confessions of a Traffic Warden

Hope you are all watching this on Channel 4 to see how easy you`ve got it up here,parking where you like when you like for as long as you like.
    Don`t bother "repping" me it`s turned off.

my disappoint when i turned on to watch this.

Unhappy

I felt so sorry for the Nepalese guy when his expectations and ideals of "English" standards were well and truly disabused by the behaviour of the people on the streets.
    Some of these people should take a long hard look at themselves and ask "is that really how we should behave?"
    Even the elderly couple near the end of the programme, who were treated with politeness, friendliness, respect, dismissed him as "the scum of the Earth".
    Sad, sad, sad.
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

Quote Originally Posted by Aaldtimer View Post
    I felt so sorry for the Nepalese guy when his expectations and ideals of "English" standards were well and truly disabused by the behaviour of the people on the streets.
    Some of these people should take a long hard look at themselves and ask "is that really how we should behave?"
    Even the elderly couple near the end of the programme, who were treated with politeness, friendliness, respect, dismissed him as "the scum of the Earth".
    Sad, sad, sad.
    The enforcement companies want their employees to be like robots.So long as they bring in the money for them.All the boroughs are the same but Westminster was especially bad.
    Don`t bother "repping" me it`s turned off.