Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Horse & Cart

Thumbs up Horse & Cart

Need help!!!! Does anyone know of a horse & cart that is available to hire in the caithness area, would love to offer this option to future brides...................................

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay View Post
    Need help!!!! Does anyone know of a horse & cart that is available to hire in the caithness area, would love to offer this option to future brides...................................
    HI, you could try Jockey Sutherland who owns Waterfront in Wick, he has a cart but not sure if he hires it out.

Quote Originally Posted by stromalassy View Post
    HI, you could try Jockey Sutherland who owns Waterfront in Wick, he has a cart but not sure if he hires it out.
    He certainly has done weddings with it. Usually it's George Ronaldson from Keiss who handles the horses on the day.

try studmuffin sure he has a cart for his horse.
    life may not be a party be while were here we might as well dance!!

Jocky sutherland had 2 beautiful grey horses at the bottom of my road which used to pull the carriage, i'm sure he still has them.I would like this for my funeral!!!!
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Thumbs up Horse & Cart

Thats brilliant..........dont suppose any of you have phone numbers for these people.
    Many thanks in advance
    Lindsay xXx

01955 605472

That's his office at The Shore, Wick.