Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Accupuncture

Default Accupuncture

Does anyone know someone who does accupuncture up here?

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

Quote Originally Posted by Frith View Post
    Does anyone know someone who does accupuncture up here?

am sure richard garage fixes punctures for a very reasonable price, if not try ctc

Sheila Finlayson the osteopath does this - she can be found at Bridgend Health Centre and The Bridges in Wick.

Default Acupuncture

Miriam Sutherland I think she still works from what was the Dental Practice in Ormlie. Also why not ask your GP - you can self refer to the Dunbar if your Doctor agrees. They are excellent and it is free!

Dont really feel like a debate but can't stand beign silent- Acupuncture doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by redeyedtreefrog View Post
    Dont really feel like a debate but can't stand beign silent- Acupuncture doesn't work.
    No need for debate, that's YOUR opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Frith View Post
    No need for debate, that's YOUR opinion
    ugh, i'm edging into debate mode...

Well i suppose it is opinion, but one backed up with actual evidence. Of which your viewpoint has none.

[sorry for hijacking a "nice" thread, but i just can't leave things like this alone!]
    Last edited by redeyedtreefrog; 30-Oct-09 at 22:33. Reason: Missed out a word

Quote Originally Posted by redeyedtreefrog View Post
    ugh, i'm edging into debate mode...

Well i suppose it is opinion, but one backed up with actual evidence. Of which your viewpoint has none.

[sorry for hijacking a "nice" thread, but i just can't leave things like this alone!]
    Clearly not, I don't need evidence to tell you have nothing better to do. Would you hijack a conversation in the street, and just start criticising people. If you would please feel free to carry on, if not then shut up.

Default contact number

cant remember ladys name but she does accupuncture and is really good her contact number is 07879844408