Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Waiting for the vet

Default Waiting for the vet

Here's my 2 waiting for the vet last week with there headcollars on, fern's was ok but Woody's ! it did the trick and he didn't riggle out of it !
    Last edited by froal; 12-Sep-10 at 20:58.

Cuteness! Mine managed to wriggle out of his when the farrier came. Result - no trim! Not been able to get a headcollar on since due to his overprotective mother. Fortunately you can do anything to him loose! Including a full vet examination on his hind leg yesterday. Diagnosis - possible fracture pastern. Poor little man on box rest now

Yours are soooo cute - they're adorable at that age eh?

Not such good news, amazing what they get up too when there out and about, mine haven't had the pleasure of the farrier yet ! can pick up all there feet and they were very good for the vet got there tetnus and mirochip had to be clipped for the micro chip never batted an eyelid but different story when he popped the chip in a very big needle ! needless to say Fern don't like the vet much now ! Woody was very chilled ! you'll have to pop some more photo's on of your one.