Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: A nice place to stay in Inverness?

Question A nice place to stay in Inverness?

Looking for a hotel or B&B in Inverness to stay for two nights. We will need a family room. Any recommendations?
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will
    never forget how you made them feel.

Normally If Im In Inverness I Stay In The Holiday Inn Express Or The Premier Inn At Raigmore. Theyre Both Really Nice & Friendly. Few Other Ones I Could Recomend But All Depends On Your Budget

Default Inverness

We use laterooms.com had some good deals

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra_B View Post
    Looking for a hotel or B&B in Inverness to stay for two nights. We will need a family room. Any recommendations?
    The Kingsmills is good they also have a pool too

The Kingsmills is good so is the Craigmonie Hotel,their poolside family rooms are quite nice x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Weekend away booked, thanks for all the suggestions. I'm sure over time we'll have the chance to try them all.
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will
    never forget how you made them feel.

Thumbs up

Here's another place to consider in the future Sandra_B.

The last few times we've stayed down in Inverness we've stayed at Trafford Bank Guest House, it is very, very good indeed.

Take a look at their website.