Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Swri

Default Swri

Can anyone tell me if there is a SWRI in Wick or near villages
    Families are like fudge,mostly sweet with a few nuts

Keiss meets the first monday in the month in Keiss hall at 7.30pm, notice of demonstrator in the keiss shop prior to meeting.

Default Swri

you can check the SWRI website for the one nearest to you

it says that the Wick one meets on 3rd Thursday of the month at 7.30pm, Wick Assembly Rooms

here is the link

http://www.swri.org.uk/institutes/caithness.html

you can contact the county secretary who can give you the contact for the club nearest you.

Diane

Oooo off to look too. I was a member when I lived in Cheshire. I wonder if they'd have me?

Smile Wri

Oh Leanne you have a nearer branch/club (Watten) don't know who goes in the under 50's but I would like to go but am too chicken on my own ....would buddy another newbie! Am more into baking than craft but fancy having a go!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy@watten View Post
    Oh Leanne you have a nearer branch/club (Watten) don't know who goes in the under 50's but I would like to go but am too chicken on my own ....would buddy another newbie! Am more into baking than craft but fancy having a go!
    I'm baking girl too. Stop by for some cookies if you want - fresh batch today See if they're up to standard.

It was really popular with all age groups in Cheshire. I think its because home cooking and home grown food is becoming more "in".

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy@watten View Post
    Kathy get yourself along, everyone is young at heart so you will get the crack and have a laugh.

I am in Dunnet, take my Granny with me. They dont bite and lots of cakes, sandwiches and a nice cuppa tea.

Diane

we've just started, was at the last 2 wick ones, my daughter dragged me along as she loves craft/baking and saw the exhibit in the county show tent.
    would love to see more younger folk at the wick one