Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: five consumer laws we should know

Default five consumer laws we should know

Was reading this interesting facts, not all apply to scotland but worth a read.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8253915.stm

Default Link not working!

Oh Highlander was interested in this item but found link not to work...have we internet gremlins or has it yet to be approved by the mods? or possibly just a dud?

Kathy it worked for me.

Default link

Alice would this not be the story of my life! What works for some does not for another....will have another go but (as hisory has proven) doubt it will work for me I have this effect on computery things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy@watten View Post
    Oh Highlander was interested in this item but found link not to work...have we internet gremlins or has it yet to be approved by the mods? or possibly just a dud?

Link worked for me and very interesting it was too.Thanks Highlander.

Default link

Truely I must be the "missing link" in the non monkey sense, can never get these things to work for me! Nothing makes you feel more inadequate than everyonelse being able to effortlessly be able to do the stuff you have to turn yourself inside out to half manage. Why does this not work for me?