Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Plumbers

Default Plumbers

I'm looking for a plumber to give me an estimate for fitting central heating. Two from Thurso failed to get back to me and one turned up a day later than he said, when nobody was in. If anyone knows of a reliable plumber let me know. Thanks

Someone phoned my house today(in halkirk) looking for the plumbers in castletown. Try them, it's the only other plumbers i know of.

Talking

sandy macgregors from wick are quite good.they fit all the central heating systems for scottish gas.so they have to be bang on.01955602265

would not recommend sandy macgregor know of several people that have had problems with his work, would recommend Angus Mackay or Sandy Fraser they are both good and have good reputation

Default Plumber

Jeremy Church from John o'Groats.
    Very reliable. Excellent plumber. Fitted my in-laws oil central heating and they are delighted with it. 01955 611458.

i know al of macgregors boys and they are al spot on.bing in the bulding trade myself i would have no problems recommending them to anyone

Thumbs up plumber

yes i had sandy,s boys in last year and i can honestly say that they were first class and very clean and tidy left a fantastic job behind them never had any probs

Default Plumber

pm sent. Hope this helps

Try Peter Horner
    01847 831062

He can fit central heating!

Thumbs up Plumber

Try Jeff Mole he is based in Bettyhill but does go to Thurso I have used him on several occasions and he was first class,very reliable

Caithness where else would i want till be

Default plumber

will cowan in thurso is good

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    i know al of macgregors boys and they are al spot on.bing in the bulding trade myself i would have no problems recommending them to anyone
    From your profile you are also a plumber perhaps you work with sandy macgregor hence reason you would know all the boys
    Last edited by lybsterlad; 14-Sep-09 at 22:15.

Sandy McGregor's boys did a good job at our house when we called them out on an emergency,cleaned up after them too.Must point out that i dont work for them or am related to any of them before someone says i am!!!