Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Chinese Takeaway

Thumbs up Chinese Takeaway

The time of Year when it starts to get darker and colder There nothing better then having a nice hot meal from Chinese takeaway I think the best one out of Wick is New Oriental Chinese Takeaway. A nice warm hot soup. I am sure you have your own Chinese food you like.

My fav Chinese restraunt is down in Edinburgh, so a long way to go but a lovely treat when we get there.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Default Chinese Takeaway

New Oriental is by far the best takeaway in the town, Cindy is so friendly and always remembers you. The beef with peking sauce if fab

Quote Originally Posted by changilass View Post
    My fav Chinese restraunt is down in Edinburgh, so a long way to go but a lovely treat when we get there.
    Hopefully it will stay that way.

I used to love the one in Tain just along from the book shop... Too bad they went downhill though
    "People may say what they wish, but we are actually under no compulsion to listen." LJ, and I do so wholeheartedly agree!

Where is the New Oriental Chinese Take Away in Wick

Thumbs up Chinese Food

It is next door to the shop that sells fish. the colour is blue. I think they have there contact number etc on the org here. I like the one in Perth as well that is a good one.
    Last edited by Scout; 08-Sep-09 at 09:14.