Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: House of Commons: A Place of Work

Default House of Commons: A Place of Work

I hear that the House of Commonsand the Scottish Parliament have been designated a 'Place of Work' and have both been awarded something called ISO 9000 or summat. Apart from Health and Safety stuff etc, there is to be an implementation of a 'No Blame Culture' if anything goes wrong to assist harmony in running the country.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    I hear that the House of Commonsand the Scottish Parliament have been designated a 'Place of Work' and have both been awarded something called ISO 9000 or summat. Apart from Health and Safety stuff etc, there is to be an implementation of a 'No Blame Culture' if anything goes wrong to assist harmony in running the country.
    what and I thought We had a demoracy in this country both running the country and the rest probably not in this no blame society such a shambles bring on the election
    Its nice to be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post

designated a place of work, aye that's applicable for when the cleaners are in.

Goodness that takes me back - complying with ISO9000 when it first came in. Can't remember what you had to do but I'm sure it involved lots of box ticking.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Biggest joke is 'Investors in People', as if. It's just a badge with no meaningful substance.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Parliaments have always had a no-blame culture, usually a big boy done it and ran away. The only ones at fault are us mugs for voting them in.