Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Are you pregant or have a newborn and are open minded??? :)

Smile Are you pregant or have a newborn and are open minded??? :)

As a follow on to my "baby photo project", i have decided to extend my portfolio of work to maternity photography and very young newborns ( babies under 2 weeks old).

I am looking for mums that live in Caithness.
    I have an artistic approach to my photography so only mums that are open minded contact me!!

For the maternity photography i will be shooting some studio style shots in and around your home , mostly black and white images and hopefully (weather depending) some outdoor location shots.

I am hoping to keep in touch with the mums i have photographed and then photograph there newborn in the first 1-2 weeks after they are born. The reason i need to photograph the baby within this time frame is after 2 weeks babies dont curl up as much and as they start to stretch out its is more difficult to photograph them in the poses i have in mind.

There is more information about the shoots on my blog site: www.deemimagesblog.wordpress.com

So anyone that is interested please call me on 07526127582 or email me: deemimages@hotmail.com , also email through my “contact page” on my website www.deemimages.com

PS: you get a thank you present too for helping me out!

Deanna x
    Caithness Baby Photographer- DEEM IMAGES

My son is a bit old for this (10 months old lol)

But i thought i would say i love the style of your images and they are beautiful photos!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

personally had recent pics done by deeana and they are fantastic yet to place my order but cant fault her she's a lovely person very friendly my 3 yr old normally is extremely shy but got on great and was a rite little poser would recomend

Default thank you

Thanks for the positive feedback

When I first read the title i though Oh oh!! Dont tell me one of them coloured "Movie producers" has found Caithness org!!! (And I dont mean Spike lee!!!)
    Good luck though.

Your pictures are beautiful Deanna!! Its a shame my wee girl is 13 months old i would of loved to help you out!

Would love another I have got a good excuse now lol. Deanna did a photo shoot of my son at a week old and the pics are great everyone comments on the large photo of Ross lying in his Daddies arms nice and natural.

Looking forward to seeing you at my wedding hopefully the weather will be good for the pictures. Nerves setting in allready ekkk . Hopefully Ross will be good like his first photo shoot. x

Hi Tina!

Dont to worry! the weather will be fine and your day will be perfect! looking forward to seeing you and the family again

Ach just too late was the cry - my wee one is three weeks old. Never mind - I'll remember for next time

Give her a shout!
    I phoned for this time round and said I just missed out last time as Iona was 6weeks old and was told I should have phoned as it wasnt to late!
    So you could be lucky.

Smile thank you

Thank you to all the mums to be that have contacted me! i have been asked what time frame i will be looking for newborns and mums and the answer is right up until march 2010! so if you are only a few weeks pregant and due early next year or know someone who is, get in contact with me!

Thanks for the positive feedback and support. x