Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a problem with O2 signal

Angry Is there a problem with O2 signal

I have not had a signal much on O2 since yesterday morning anyone know if there is an actual problem or where I can find the information?
    (\__/)
    ( o.O) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.

full signal where I am in Thurso

I am having problems too, so is my sister. Yesterday it was off most of the day, today it is coming and going.
    Away with the birds

Quote Originally Posted by flowertot View Post
    full signal where I am in Thurso
    I'm in Thurso too my partner seems to be getting signal on and off but I am getting nothing
    (\__/)

Also in Thurso, this is my 2nd day without a signal.

Why doesnt someone have the sense to call O2 customer care to report fault with cell site?

hi my OH is on o2 and has full signal here in wick??? hope u get it sorted soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BonsBalls View Post
    Why doesnt someone have the sense to call O2 customer care to report fault with cell site?
    I hadn't as my OH has had no problems thought I would check if anyone else had problem before getting my mobile checked!

Got my signal back now anyone else that has had a problem got theirs back too?
    (\__/)

no signal in thurso since yesterday

ive been having on off signal since yesterday, quite frustrating

xxx
    ღ ღ ღ ღ kazzii ღ ღ ღ ღ I'm a devil in disguise

My signal is only down when im down town in thurso. When i was at work it was down, but just as i got to my street the signal went to full again. Fine where i live. But its annoying that it was down when i was working! Was bored!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Default o2

Can anyone tell me if the signal is still down in Thurso just now ( 21:40), as I have been trying to contact my daughter and her boyfriend and it just goes into their answerphone. Was getting a bit worried, but after reading this thread, this could possibly be the reason. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ginajade View Post
    Can anyone tell me if the signal is still down in Thurso just now ( 21:40), as I have been trying to contact my daughter and her boyfriend and it just goes into their answerphone. Was getting a bit worried, but after reading this thread, this could possibly be the reason. Thanks
    Depends what area they are in. If they are down town, the signal is still down.
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Default o2

Hi contacted o2 today and there is a problem with one of their masts in Thurso. They could not tell me how long before it will be fixed but they are working on it.

xx

went to halkirk and the signal was fine yesterday, came back to thurso and it was gone again, and still nothing today.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by liz19 View Post
    I have not had a signal much on O2 since yesterday morning anyone know if there is an actual problem or where I can find the information?

grrrrr nearly 3 days now we not had a signal its getting really irritating.....DAM U O2
    SMILE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE

On hold with O2 for ages this morning. They said they have no faults recorded in area but are asking network dept to investigate.

definate problem with o2, no signal for three full days. my partner and all her workmates are down too. as is many of my friends.

this has happened before a few months ago, it was down for a day an a half, this is the longest.

it is really irratating and is problematic

Look on the bright side everyone, with vodofone it is common to be down for a week.......now that was infuritating.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

My signals still dodgy, i can get one bar when i have the phone on the arm of the settee!!! its so frustrating when we pay a fortune on line rental and dont even have network coverage!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast