Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: is this a scam

Default is this a scam

Does anyone think this is legitimate before my wife parts with the £10 deposit for training materials , its for a work at home job

www.UniqoMarketing.eu

Quote Originally Posted by weegie View Post
    Does anyone think this is legitimate before my wife parts with the £10 deposit for training materials , its for a work at home job

www.UniqoMarketing.eu
    Its just a con when something sounds to good to be true it generally aint.
    Imagine 1 million people handing over £10 the owner of that website will make a killing there prefered payment is paypal no credit cards thats not very proffesional for start.

What happens is you will have to "bid" for work.
    You will be outbid by someone in India who will do it for 25p an hour, and I am not joking!
    You can only go for the good jobs once youve completely 100's of menial rubbish.
    You basically have to apply for every piece of work like a job interview and you cant copy and paste, they are a waste of time as 25p to an indian is alot compared to it being peanuts to us, no competition.

Before parting with any money why don't you contact trading standards and ask if they have heard anything about them?
    http://www.scotss.org.uk/scotss2.htm

Walk away very quickly.