Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Farrah fawcett majors

Default Farrah fawcett majors

Sadly Farrah Fawcett Majors finally lost her battle with cancer at the age of 62. The news has been overshadowed by Michael Jackson's death. A major pinup for all us teenage boys from the 1970s!

RIP FFM.
    Green but not brainwashed

Using the sun to provide hot water.
    Driving a car that gets 73 miles per gallon.....

Very sad.

I remember Farrah Fawcett from watching Charlie's Angels.

RIP
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

R IP farrah her death has been over shadowed by Micheal Jackson death at least she is not suffering now xxxxx

Her passing is a real shame.
    I've been watching her gallant effort to fight cancer for the past 3 years and had hoped that her fighting spirit would win in the end. Sadly it wasn't enough.
    Wonder if she married Ryan ONeal by the end? I know he was pestering her to.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

May she rest among the Angels..........RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by porshiepoo View Post
    Wonder if she married Ryan ONeal by the end? I know he was pestering her to.
    She agreed to marry him recently but she never recovered enough to do it. She fought the cancer with such courage and was so convinced she could beat it but it was not to be. A beautiful woman inside and out.

The evil spectre of cancer claims yet another victim.RIP FFM.
    Don`t bother "repping" me it`s turned off.

i dont really remember Farrah Fawcett in her hayday, but i do remember thinking she was very glamorous.

RIP.
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a sick, masochistic lion."

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret M. View Post
    She agreed to marry him recently but she never recovered enough to do it. She fought the cancer with such courage and was so convinced she could beat it but it was not to be. A beautiful woman inside and out.
    ================================================

Were they married at one time then got divorced and he married someone else and had a daughter tatum o'neil? I'm sure he married his co actress in love story, and when they parted he went back to Farrah. A true love story. Very sad.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    Were they married at one time then got divorced and he married someone else and had a daughter tatum o'neil? I'm sure he married his co actress in love story, and when they parted he went back to Farrah. A true love story. Very sad.
    Ryan O'Neal asked her to marry him several times but seemingly she did not want to get married. They did break up for a time during their relationship. He was married to Leigh Taylor Young who starred with him in Peyton Place and they had one child. Before that, he was married to Joanna Moore and they had two children, one of them Tatum.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_not_greed View Post
    Sadly Farrah Fawcett Majors finally lost her battle with cancer at the age of 62. The news has been overshadowed by Michael Jackson's death. A major pinup for all us teenage boys from the 1970s!

RIP FFM.
    She'll be greatly missed,a sad loss and a very beautiful woman.
    I like many others i suspect had a poster on the wall and dreamt longingly of her all through my teen years.

another one lost to cancer, at least she is free of pan now.

sleeptight farrah xx

r.i.p
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

I remember when everyone copied her hairstyle.

RIP FFM

She was a cracker, with a wicked grin which turned to a lovely smile!
    You can fool some of the people some of the time - but never all of the people all of the time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret M. View Post
    Ryan O'Neal asked her to marry him several times but seemingly she did not want to get married. They did break up for a time during their relationship. He was married to Leigh Taylor Young who starred with him in Peyton Place and they had one child. Before that, he was married to Joanna Moore and they had two children, one of them Tatum.
    ==========================================
    I see from the paper that she had a son to ryan o neal but he was a bit of a wild. child.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Farrah Fawcett arrives in Heaven and upon entering the Kingdom of Heaven God grants his one wish..he wishes for all the children on earth to be safe...and guess what happened next!?

Big fan of FF, sad she never lived up to her real film potential.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.