Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: K2 Indian restaurant closed

Default K2 Indian restaurant closed

Noticed today the K2 indian Restaurant, Wick, is closed with lots of mail lying on the floor inside. A notice on the door says there will be new management and opening soon.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Been like that for a few weeks now, with no sign of activity around the premises. Hope something does happen soon as we have enough empty shops around the town as it is.

Default Indian Palace

Same applies with the indian palace.

I think its the same man who owns both these places, and isnt he getting lodgings from HM?

Default K2 Indian

I would have thought this might have had some effect. http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=77685
    If the K2 opens again it will have a mountain to climb to get back the trade it has lost.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Default Imigration...

I heard there was an imigration raid in Thurso recently... maybe this is the reason... I liked K2 but will now be trying the new one in Wick...

Angel...

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    I heard there was an imigration raid in Thurso recently... maybe this is the reason... I liked K2 but will now be trying the new one in Wick...

Angel...
    Are they the same people , the new one in Wick is fantastic really good.

it says the restaurant will be under new management, just wondering when is the new management going to take over and open the business, miss their food so much. hopefully, their food would be as good as used to be!