Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Her Majesty's most fervent Loyalists!

Thumbs down Her Majesty's most fervent Loyalists!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/n...nd/8104287.stm

No doubt Percy would have approved!
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

No, Percy would not have approved. He was non violent.
    What about you though Aaldtimer. Do you have an opinion about the story you linked?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gleeber View Post
    No, Percy would not have approved. He was non violent.
    What about you though Aaldtimer. Do you have an opinion about the story you linked?
    I would have thought my opinion was pretty clear by the "thumbs down" in the strapline.
    I'm absolutely apalled that anyone could treat their fellow human beings in such a disgusting xenophobic way.

There's those rogues, the 'small minority' again.

Heck. They're even attacking protesters against the attacks.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8102036.stm

Quote Originally Posted by Aaldtimer View Post
    I would have thought my opinion was pretty clear by the "thumbs down" in the strapline.
    I'm absolutely apalled that anyone could treat their fellow human beings in such a disgusting xenophobic way.
    Where do you get the info that loyalist people are involved.
    I read from top to bottom the report and the loyalists are reported as saying they were not involved.
    Where do you get your inside information to say "loyalists" are involved ?.

Doesn't matter if it was Loyalists or not; anyone involved, or who would condone such an attack, is scum.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by tonkatojo View Post
    Where do you get the info that loyalist people are involved.
    I read from top to bottom the report and the loyalists are reported as saying they were not involved.
    Where do you get your inside information to say "loyalists" are involved ?.
    The first reports I saw during the night said it was loyalists.
    I think we could guess which side of the fence they are coming from, denials or not.

Voting BNP is an act of violence.

Every punch thrown has your weight behind it.

It did say on the radio this morning that Loyalists were thought to be to blame.

The first reports I saw during the night said it was loyalists.
    I think we could guess which side of the fence they are coming from, denials or not.
    While I totally disagree with whom took the despicable actions, HER MAJESTIES LOYALISTS denied any involvement as per the link you posted. Once again why should they be loyalists ?, were they carrying placards saying so?.
    Last edited by tonkatojo; 17-Jun-09 at 19:23. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Boozeburglar View Post
    Voting BNP is an act of violence.

Every punch thrown has your weight behind it.
    Exactly, that's why I personally do not.

Lightbulb

While I totally disagree with whom took the despicable actions, HER MAJESTIES LOYALISTS denied any involvement as per the link you posted. Once again why should they be loyalists ?, were they carrying placards saying so?.
    ..."The first reports I saw during the night said it was loyalists."...
    what do you not understand about this sentence?
    BBC update their reports, so it obviousy changed overnight - after the denials.

..."The first reports I saw during the night said it was loyalists."...
    what do you not understand about this sentence?
    BBC update their reports, so it obviousy changed overnight - after the denials.
    you apparently saw some news, then put your first post ridiculing the loyalists, backed up by a link that says different no word of what you saw on the news. that's the bit I could not grasp of your headline.

i wonder if this would have happened if the BNP hadn't been given some 'credibility' at the recent elections.

Poles, Chinese, Romanians - which nationality will be next to be ousted by the hate-mongers?

you apparently saw some news, then put your first post ridiculing the loyalists, backed up by a link that says different no word of what you saw on the news. that's the bit I could not grasp of your headline.
    No, the original BBC link stated the Loyalists were responsible. It changed after updates after the denials from the Loyalists.
    Is that so hard to understand?
    Given the location of the incidents in Belfast, the probable religion of the majority of the Roma community involved, i.e. RC, who do you think might be responsible?

Exclamation

And another thing Tonka...I was not "ridiculing" anyone...just reporting the news!
    "Despising" would have been a more accurate adjective.

And another thing Tonka...I was not "ridiculing" anyone...just reporting the news!
    "Despising" would have been a more accurate adjective.
    Given your opening post on this thread your target appears to be Percy. I detest percys decision to vote for the BNP but I would fight for his right to do it. Unfortunately he was not allowed that choice on Caithness.org. You hid behind a curtain on the BNP thread with an occasional juvinile snipe at Percy behind the skirt tails of Ju, and now Percy has gone you have become more vocal in your condemnation whilst plugging the GH appreciation society on the org. Away wi yersel min.
    Its interesting now that the non racists have cleaned up their family friendly website that they are beginning to snipe at eachother about who did what and to whom. Some of the language used on here to describe racism would be justified if racism was not the force it is in British socety. Some of you lot want to work with a load of men whose favourite newspapers are the Sun and the Star and then see how far you get with your racist accusations without getting one in the chin.
    I will miss Percy for his honesty and an insight into something that some of our more local orgers would pretend does not exist in the real world.

..."Given your opening post on this thread your target appears to be Percy. I detest percys decision to vote for the BNP but I would fight for his right to do it. Unfortunately he was not allowed that choice on Caithness.org. You hid behind a curtain on the BNP thread with an occasional juvinile snipe at Percy behind the skirt tails of Ju, and now Percy has gone you have become more vocal in your condemnation whilst plugging the GH appreciation society on the org. Away wi yersel min."...

Gleeber, the OP was not directed at anyone in particular!
    I hid behind no curtain by ignoring PT's comments, for the most part, because I recognised him for what he was...a Troll.

...!Its interesting now that the non racists have cleaned up their family friendly website that they are beginning to snipe at eachother about who did what and to whom. Some of the language used on here to describe racism would be justified if racism was not the force it is in British socety."...

I grew up in a City which has had a fair influx of immigrants, aye even 60 years ago. Dundee. One of my pals at school was a black kid, who was adopted by white parents. Most kids called him Sambo, he didn't mind at all.
    I called him Bill.
    I served 9 years in the RAF, was mates with lots of different guys of different ethnic backgrounds.
    Spent over 2 of those years in Singapore and enjoyed the friendship of Chinese/Malay/Indian races.

..."Some of you lot want to work with a load of men whose favourite newspapers are the Sun and the Star and then see how far you get with your racist accusations without getting one in the chin."...

I worked for nigh on 30 years after service in various jobs , in various parts of the UK, with all types, aye even Sun/Star readers! I have never been afraid of taking one on the chin for speaking out against racism.
    Being 6'1" has probably helped in the matter, since most racists are cowards.

..."I will miss Percy for his honesty and an insight into something that some of our more local orgers would pretend does not exist in the real world."...

I won't.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast