Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Transformers 2

Default Transformers 2

Does anyone know what the age rating for new transformers is? My son is 9 and is very keen to go and see it in cinema when it's out.
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

I just checked on the Cineworld and Odeon sites and it is down as "TBC" so they havent classified it for the UK yet. I reckon it will be a PG, lots of kids your sons age will want to go and see it so I cant really see them making it a 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene Hunt View Post
    I just checked on the Cineworld and Odeon sites and it is down as "TBC" so they havent classified it for the UK yet. I reckon it will be a PG, lots of kids your sons age will want to go and see it so I cant really see them making it a 12.
    Thanks Gene that's what I was finding when I had googled it as well. I'm hoping it is a pg or I will have a very fed up wee boy.

In Ireland it was a 12A and PG-13 in the USA. Look at additional details in this link.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/
    If all is not lost, where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by matelot79 View Post
    In Ireland it was a 12A and PG-13 in the USA. Look at additional details in this link.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/
    Thanks for the info really appriciate it.

Default flim

is deffo a 12A so he can see it

Thumbs up

Its definitely 12A, saw it last week.
    A 9 year old will love it, with all the action.
    If he saw the first one, the second one had the same type of content.

Took him up to cinema last sunday. I havnt seen the first one so wasnt holding out much hope i would like it but omg what a fantastic film loved every min if it.

i took my 6 year old and mates 7 year old.. we all loved it.. lots of violence.. more than i thought.. but not to bad... and it was so fast paced you didnt dwell on it... but all in all .. the two boys sat entralled for 2 and a half hours without a peep!
    http://itqueries.com/

Quote Originally Posted by brandy View Post
    i took my 6 year old and mates 7 year old.. we all loved it.. lots of violence.. more than i thought.. but not to bad... and it was so fast paced you didnt dwell on it... but all in all .. the two boys sat entralled for 2 and a half hours without a peep!
    you were sitting a few rows behind me and my son. He was the same sat engrossed and from time to time i was asking who was who cause i hadnt seen the first 1. i loved it!!!
    Last edited by telfordstar; 05-Jul-09 at 23:06.

Default Transformers 2

I know where youre coming from, although I always thought a GI Joe/Transformers crossover worked from a Transformers perspective, but not GI Joe. I.e., if you accept a world with giant alien robots, then the GI Joe tricks fit, but not vice versa. This is part of why I thought the Transformers/Avengers crossover didnt work in addition to being poorly executed. Why are giant alien robots any big deal in a world of super-powered superheroes? Sorry for offtop: As news of the A/1H1N Swine Flu pandemic spreads so do the rumours and fear. One persistently reoccurring statement is that existing flu treatments Tamiflu and Ralenza (generic names: Oseltamivir and Zanamivir) are not effective against the newest strain of Swine Flu. These rumours are not true; Tamiflu and Ralenza (Oseltamivir and Zanamivir) are considered to be effective and viable Swine Flue treatments.Do you have tamiflu? I have bought here - TamifluEverybody must have.

Quote Originally Posted by lanasingh View Post
    I know where youre coming from, although I always thought a GI Joe/Transformers crossover worked from a Transformers perspective, but not GI Joe. I.e., if you accept a world with giant alien robots, then the GI Joe tricks fit, but not vice versa. This is part of why I thought the Transformers/Avengers crossover didnt work in addition to being poorly executed. Why are giant alien robots any big deal in a world of super-powered superheroes? Sorry for offtop: As news of the A/1H1N Swine Flu pandemic spreads so do the rumours and fear. One persistently reoccurring statement is that existing flu treatments Tamiflu and Ralenza (generic names: Oseltamivir and Zanamivir) are not effective against the newest strain of Swine Flu. These rumours are not true; Tamiflu and Ralenza (Oseltamivir and Zanamivir) are considered to be effective and viable Swine Flue treatments.Do you have tamiflu? I have bought here - TamifluEverybody must have.
    Is this some sort of spamming?