Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Gym Ted in Thurso

Default Gym Ted in Thurso

Is Gym Ted in Thurso still on the go?

If so when and where is it?

Not still on as far as I am aware. Rosie went and loved it but the girl that took it didnt appear too committed and there were more weeks off than on. It is such a pity because the concept was a really great idea.

kian loved going there when it was run but like skinny dog says, she wasnt commited to it, such a shame the girl that did it originaly left, it was ruined when she went.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Is there anything else like it in thurso?

Not gymted but I noticed the other day when I was in the medical centre in Davidsons Lane that there is a kids "messy time" on a Friday morning, can't remember where or exactly when but it looks like a good idea. There is a poster in the reception area!

Messy time is on in the bb hall in thurso.
    I think its on a couple of days but not sure about in the school hols!
    There is an ad in the highland hospice too!

Glad to see it is being missed!! - I used to love running Gym Ted and am possibly thinking about starting classes next year - will keep you posted

Tracy

Quote Originally Posted by tracy ann View Post
    Glad to see it is being missed!! - I used to love running Gym Ted and am possibly thinking about starting classes next year - will keep you posted

Tracy
    oh please do, i know kian love it, and by the time next year comes my 7month old will be big enough to join in the toddler sessions.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe