Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Can Someone Help Please

Angry Can Someone Help Please

We need to rehome our cat for hopefully just 4-6 weeks till circumstances change, can anyone help? our cat loves the outdoors would prefer a catflap or outbuilding to live in, he is a neutered male with a feminine name need to find a home asap, please pm if you can help

Thanks

Sorry I can't help you out but, I hope someone else can and look after your cat for a few weeks.

Default Cat

Hi would you not be better to book your cat into a cattery for that time as seeing he is a cat that likes to be out and about there is a strong possibility of your cat wandering away and because he is unsure of the area could get lost. I know keeping a cat in a cattery for 4 to 6 weeks is not the ideal but perhaps the safest thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by attidude9464 View Post
    Hi would you not be better to book your cat into a cattery for that time as seeing he is a cat that likes to be out and about there is a strong possibility of your cat wandering away and because he is unsure of the area could get lost. I know keeping a cat in a cattery for 4 to 6 weeks is not the ideal but perhaps the safest thing to do.
    I was just going to say the same thing. If he was kept outside he would probably try to find his way home.

Hope you get something sorted.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Do you maybe have a friendly neighbour who could help?
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---