Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Talent Shows

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Talent Shows

Well okay the Hype that woman and the nation has had shoved down Our throats for weeks is it right though to take someone from obscurity build them up and for what deflate them pass Go to Rehab
    As I said in another thread I cringed and cringed for that wee lassie the other night being pushed by her mother
    Its a long time Since Hughie Green and his programme which produced Lena Zavaroni one of our most talented young girls and look what happened to her She died and had a sad life suffering from Anorexia
    I personally think its time to reign in Reality TV Its so boring and wrecks lives apart from of course the "CELEBRITIES " who earn loads of dosh presenting and crititising and producing those shows
    Sadly It is now a way of Life for a lot of people including the General Public of this Country who Vote and keep it all going getting yet another Presenter or Celebrity another award
    So Sad really
    Last edited by Anne x; 02-Jun-09 at 00:27.
    Its nice to be nice

Default Lena

What did happen to Lena Zavaroni?
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    What did happen to Lena Zavaroni?
    She died too young, battled for years with anorexia.

Default Lena

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    She died too young, battled for years with anorexia.
    I didn't know that. I think I may be getting her mixed up with Bonnie Langford.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    I didn't know that. I think I may be getting her mixed up with Bonnie Langford.
    They both became famous around the same time, in fact I think they may have worked together at some point. Bonnie Langford I could have gladly throttled, what an annoying voice she had.

Default Bonnie Langford

Did Bonie Langford do dancing on ice a while ago?

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    They both became famous around the same time, in fact I think they may have worked together at some point. Bonnie Langford I could have gladly throttled, what an annoying voice she had.

They went to the same stage school one went on to success the other sadly not
    Its nice to be nice