Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Mobile

Default Mobile

Is there anywhere in Wick to get a mobile phone opened to any network.
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

Not sure of anywhere in Caithness that unlocks mobile phones
    In inverness there is Mark's Mobiles (behind Woolies) 01463 710706
    Just to make sure he can unlock it & the price he will charge.
    He was able to unlock my daughters phone & it cost £10 he did it while you wait it took 2 minutes but he couldn't do my mobile - said i would have to come back the next week & he could do it then but it would cost me £35.
    I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals - Winston Churchill

Try eBay, you purchase the unlock code and do it yourself, works a treat and saves you money. Just type in the make and model of your phone and hopefully someone will have a code for sale. Shop around though, prices can vary from 99p - £20! I've done this a few times with various phones and I've never paid more than a fiver for a code. Good luck x

I am not sure about unlocking service in Wick,but now a days with the help of internet we can unlock a phone from anywhere in the world.Recently,I unlocked my mobile using the unlock code from and followed their free unlock instructions which helped me to unlock my mobile easily.

Quote Originally Posted by shazzap View Post
    Is there anywhere in Wick to get a mobile phone opened to any network.
    i will help you.