Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Curried Orger, who would you cook?

Default Curried Orger, who would you cook?

I've been inspired by Orger Curry Night.

Which orger would you curry, what would you call the dish and what would be its strongest features?

I'll start with Lamb Rogan Jox. It's hot and spicy but not too hot to burn your mouth and it has a good aftertaste. I can't wait for my first bite.

Whom would you curry?

You just know this is gonna end up getting personal, so wont bother lol
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Crayola you know this thread is going to end up removed due to personal insults like your last one did. Don't bother.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

This isn't personal, it's interpersonal. The idea is to show our respect to orgers we like by spicing them up and eating them. What's wrong with that?

Sorry, Crayola, I too think you are being a Troll, this type of thread is non productive, to the Org
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Crayola,when i saw your thread i thought oh no here we go again!

Are you missing a cog Crayola?

You've just had a thread removed that was similar to this which ended up in insults and you're wanting to start another one.

The mods will close it as it will go exactly the same way as the other one went.

Do everyone a favar and close it yourself.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Oh dearest Orgers, has our beautiful bonhomie finally been sacrificed on the embers of the funeral pyre that so cruelly consumed its once-renowned collective social consciousness?

Come on all ye Orgers, rise up and defeat the bitter bipartisan bickering a once-renowned ex-Orger has today informed me has kicked a thread on the Great and the Good of Caithnness into the depths of a bottomless bunker beneath the uncharted Land of Mod where there reputedly be massive intellects and fire-breathing dragons.

Rise ye up one and all and renounce thy bickering for thou shallt not rejoice upon the glory of the great Mod if thou dost evade laughter in thy lives. Fear thee not, for ye great Mod shall wait upon thee in ye Olde Org Jail. For I have visited there alone and there is nothing to fear but fear itself. Cook ye with strong spices and ye shall learn. Cook ye not with grand spices and ye shall not learn. It is thine choice not mine.

Let us pick up our broomsticks and fly high and rejoice in the friendship of our special county.

Let us Cook.

Amen.

Crayola, have you not realised, the normal and sensible Ogers do not give a monkeys cuss, about your posts
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Crayola stop trying to post interesting and entertaining threads.

i prefer to read posts where everybody agrees with everybody else and no-one posts anything 'outside the box'.

these kind of threads (humourous and irreverent) are very un-Caithness and should be banned, in fact you should be banned .... and then publicly flogged

oh dear,here we go........................

And who be they in your most gracious of opinions? Are they those you would cook or those you would merely curry favour with? Cumin and shelter from the chili winds with us.

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    the normal and sensible
    'old and boring' they be

Quote Originally Posted by greenasiamcabbagelooking View Post
    Crayola stop trying to post interesting and entertaining threads.

i prefer to read posts where everybody agrees with everybody else and no-one posts anything 'outside the box'.

these kind of threads (humourous and irreverent) are very un-Caithness and should be banned, in fact you should be banned .... and then publicly flogged
    As a loyal Orger I shall submit to such public humiliation as may be deemed appropriate by the Orgerati and fire-breathing dragons that inhabit the quads and the cloisters of the Palace of Mod. But I most respectfully request that they consider the traditional punishments more befitting to a longstanding member of the sisterhood. Burning alive or trial by ducking stool are surely sufficiently humble requests to be granted ex officio. May I request that the phall of crayola be executed to the tune of the sax of one Julian Smith wearing his best scotch bonnet? It will be hot!

Hmm....there goes what could have been a humourous thread. As the only one to have been 'curried' I don't feel insulted. Oh well, the thought police win again.

Do not give in so easily to those who seek to spoil our culinary experiment JV. Those that are best loved shall be eaten first.

I shall watch the destruction of this thread with hilarity
    However I am not inventive enough to come up with anything that will do the Org Curry justice Crayola.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by crayola View Post
    Do not give in so easily to those who seek to spoil our culinary experiment JV. Those that are best loved shall be eaten first.
    Whilst others just leave a nasty taste in the mouth.

Have to be the Crayola Phall with a side order of Naga Chilli's. Served in a Restaurant where no water is served and the only liquid available is Lager. It's obviously very spicy and, like its namesakes posts will make your eyes widen to soup plate proportions at its effects.

Or maybe the Percy Gurkha Curry. Had to be said.

Or maybe the Org Grammar Tikka Masalla. Thats where you can only order what you can actually spell on the menu. Without looking at it.

Or the Northerner Curry Bhuna, puts a smile on your face but it drifts in and out of the Menu.

Or the Org Boy Racer Tikka, thats where the waiter pitches up in a Citroen Saxo with big alloys and twin exhausts and wont give you your food unless you agree to race him.

Or the Org Anti Humour Korma, thats where you arent even allowed in to the restaurant unless you promise not to say anything controversial. Usually ends up with the diners agreeing then ordering the Humour Bhuna, twelve pints of lager each and proceeding to ignore the house rules and take the mickey out of the other customers. Especially the insecure sensitve ones who get offended at everything. Its bland and best avoided.
    Last edited by Gene Hunt; 30-May-09 at 10:53.

Northener would make a great Mother Bindaloo.

If you order it at the Stagecoach Mahal make sure you've bindaloo before you go because they don't have any!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast