Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: caithness horizons

Thumbs up caithness horizons

I've jut come back from a hectic weeks holiday in Caithness which was great as usual. We visited Caithness horizons while there and I must say we were very imprest. The staff were courteous and helpful, the exhibits were very interesting and well displayed. the video's were interesting and informative, easy to get around for people like myself with mobility problems.....the cafe was good too, home made soup and lovely home baking toasted sandwiches etc very tasty and reasonably priced too, well worth a visit....10 out of 10 for Caithness horizons, if you haven't visited it already then do so, its well worth a visit

Thumbs up So right.

I agree. As a local, I visit the cafe often and the kids love the displays. We're very lucky to have it.

i also agree we often go in for a coffee and the wee one has milk and shortbread, she loves looking around and is always amazed
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO