Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Trawler restaurant, Golspie.

Default Trawler restaurant, Golspie.

Whenever we are travelling back from Inverness we always buy a supper from The Trawler Restaurant in Golspie. One of the best chippies around.
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

krieve Guest

I have got to agree we usually stop for a supper there as well yum it has always been great food when we have stopped .

I alwase stoped at the trawler and it is usualy good but it can be hit &miss
    depends on who is working the friers. However one night i forgot to stop so iwent to helemsdale and found this brilliant chippy across the road from la mirage this is now my regular stop

Quote Originally Posted by motopitcrew
    depends on who is working the friers. However one night i forgot to stop so iwent to helemsdale and found this brilliant chippy across the road from la mirage this is now my regular stop
    I think the chippie in Helemsdale is brilliant too...at one point, before all the dieting, I would even go a run to Helemsdale just for the chippie!!
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    I think the chippie in Helemsdale is brilliant too...at one point, before all the dieting, I would even go a run to Helemsdale just for the chippie!!
    wed love to see that maybe we could make it a sponcered event i for 1 would pay money to see it

Quote Originally Posted by pedromcgrory
    wed love to see that maybe we could make it a sponcered event i for 1 would pay money to see it
    LOL Pedro..I meant a run in the car, you didn't seriously think I meant i'd be running..lol Especially to a chippie!!

Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by motopitcrew
    I stopped at the trawler tonight & (it was definatley a miss) the food was absolutley awful had a fish supper the fish was tasteless, the batter was soggy and i reckon the rolls were about 3 days old.the chips werent that great either, dont think i would take the chance on it again

try the golden fry in brora. the owner does all the cooking.