Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: new updated stagecoachbus timetable

Default new updated stagecoachbus timetable

From what i can see paul the inverness one seem a bit better

Certainly promising about the decreased journey times - would have been better if there were more frequent journeys and I still don't understand why there is a service from Thurso that bypasses Wick. Anyone? And looking at the times One leaves Thurso earlier than the other, yet they both get into Inverness at the same time - why would anyone want to travel on the earlier journey?

Hve just booked for june getting the 6.25 from ness and will in week by 9.10 much better x

Quote Originally Posted by rfr10 View Post
    Certainly promising about the decreased journey times - would have been better if there were more frequent journeys and I still don't understand why there is a service from Thurso that bypasses Wick. Anyone? And looking at the times One leaves Thurso earlier than the other, yet they both get into Inverness at the same time - why would anyone want to travel on the earlier journey?
    Because it picks up via Wick, whereas the faster bus goes through Halkirk and directly down the Causeymire!
    Last edited by daviddd; 22-May-09 at 07:17.
    Your vision will become clear
    Only when you look into your heart ....
    Who looks outside, dreams..
    Who looks inside, awakens.

More importantly do these buses still have no toilet?

Quote Originally Posted by daviddd View Post
    Because it picks up via Wick, whereas the faster bus goes through Halkirk and directly down the Causeymire!
    Oh well, it's alright for people from Thurso isn't it!

rubbish drivers,buses with no toilets,and a timetable better suited to the thurso side........i say no more