Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Where do you sledge??

Question Where do you sledge??

Can anyone recommend a good hill, within a couple of miles radius of Thurso, that a small boy could do some sledging?

Thank you very much

go up the river just across from the cemetry various slopes up there safe too ,go up the mall and about 250 yards past the last bridge ,youll probally see kids there from distance

unicorn Guest

wow those kids have guts no way would I come down that hill at high speed eek!!!!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn
    wow those kids have guts no way would I come down that hill at high speed eek!!!!!!
    lol im itching to go for a shot myself ,but mates are either hung over or sleeping il keep nagging them

unicorn Guest

The world is full of crazzzzzzy people!!!!!!!! too scary for me pedro!!

there were loads of them there yesterday, my kids included, going down on sledges, snowboards, compost bags, tyres! looked great fun, wish I was XX years younger! much better than hiding behind the high school dyke throwing snowballs at the cars passing!

Quote Originally Posted by pedromcgrory
    lol im itching to go for a shot myself ,but mates are either hung over or sleeping il keep nagging them
    Pedro, if you like, I can pick you up on my super powered, souped up snow buggy!!!
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly
    there were loads of them there yesterday, my kids included, going down on sledges, snowboards, compost bags, tyres! looked great fun, wish I was XX years younger! much better than hiding behind the high school dyke throwing snowballs at the cars passing!
    Had to laugh yesterday when I saw a bunch of teenage kids buying trays from Whatsits, I don't think they were going to be serving tea. It's good to see everyone having such fun.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    Pedro, if you like, I can pick you up on my super powered, souped up snow buggy!!!
    no that would be to posh for my sort i prefer a plastic sheet or a old cracked worn out sledge in the end its better fun we cant all be posh lol

are you sure you weren't there yesterday pedro? from the distance i could see a big broonball rolling doon the hill,i just assumed it was you cause it was sporting an affro!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by melted_wellie
    are you sure you weren't there yesterday pedro? from the distance i could see a big broonball rolling doon the hill,i just assumed it was you cause it was sporting an affro!!!
    i another smart guy we a big mouth wots your real id is it mickey monk or a wannabe bet you wont say ur real name

knightofeth Guest

go up the river just across from the cemetry various slopes up there safe too ,go up the mall and about 250 yards past the last bridge ,youll probally see kids there from distance
    There, the hill on the other side of the river and for the less adventurous, or younger, the hills at the edge of the rugby field near the swimming pool.

unicorn Guest

now thats more my size!!!

try bell mount at scrabster lovely long gentle slope

Quote Originally Posted by melted_wellie
    not your day pedro maybe you should stick to selling sim card lol or have got a stock of sledges in just now .

Yeah the river is awesome.... We sledge down there

Theres like a wee bit we have to our selfs... ( glengolly peeps )

But one of us went into the river 3 days ago!

No names pointed..! xD
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

Quote Originally Posted by guinless
    Can anyone recommend a good hill, within a couple of miles radius of Thurso, that a small boy could do some sledging?
    The hill behind Graham Beggs in Wick,is the best hill to sledge down.I have heard this through the org. and at work.But i tried it myself last night,which is why my fellow orgers I wasn't around last night.My I tell you it was so soulful,I was so full of soul as I went down the hill with the wind blowing through the little bit of hair I have left on ma heid!!!!It was soulful,the tears were flowing from my eyes because of the soul.

Why was I crying full of soul?

Because I was on Percy Sledge!!!!!!!
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

And how impressing you were Cedric!!!
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.