Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you have on your's?

Default What do you have on your's?

I have watched the Weetabix ad where you are encouraged to try different toppings and I have to say I have always thought, "Yuk"! Today tho I came back from my training walk and thought I would have some Weetabix but I didn't fancy them just with milk. I tried them topped with coconut yoghurt and a few slices of tinned peach. I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. So my question is - what do you have on your's?

I can't take weetabix at the moment, love it though! Yoghurt, milk, honey, fruit....anything! lol.

Mum makes weetabix cookies.....aaaah they are amazing!!!!

Yogurt with bananas and sometimes strawberry's.

loadsa sugar!!!!

i do like it with banana or sultanas though, or how about a dry one woth marg!!
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a sick, masochistic lion."

Yohurt "YUCH!!" I can't stand it, Weetabix is OK but just with milk and nothing else.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Default Breakfast

I like two rashers of bacon, one sausage, scrambled egg, baked beans, mushrooms, one hash brown, and tomatoes on mine. Yum Yum.

Not necessarily on the same plate though.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

I love wheetabix and so does athrun. Tend to just have milk and a tiny sprinkling of sugar on mine. But cant have them just now.

Athrun just has milk with his. He might like it with a yoghurt tho! He loves yoghurt!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

YUK. I hate how weetabix forms into concrete when dry. It's actually really tough to get off the table top, the chairs, the floor, etc. YUK.

Kids love it warmed up however, with plenty of milk, and half a tea spoon of sugar (although they'd like a bigger ratio of sugar to weetabix). Lol.

Weetabix has been my saving grace with milk and tiny bit of lo sugar as I cannot stand milk but must try and have it for my bones its one of the cereals that absorbs the milk and still quite crunchy sometimes I have a few slices of banana on top
    Last edited by Anne x; 06-May-09 at 13:21.
    Its nice to be nice

Exclamation

hot water first to soften them up and then milk and of course the sugar
    not making me walk any further tho tony

I dont like anything on my weetabix but milk and sometimes sugar
    kellogs
    xxx

No Weetabix - although they are quite pleasant.....

I'm a porridge and blueberries man. Unlike Bruce Forsythe I don't count the berries.
    He allows himself a meagre fourteen.
    Still if I keep going as long as the irritating entertainer I'll not be complaining.

Sorry wifie, not a Weetabix man, I stick to my traditional Porridge, with salt.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by Anne x View Post
    Weetabix its one of the cereals that absorbs the milk and still quite crunchy
    You only have a tiny window of opportunity while it is still crunchy though Anne!!

I found this lament to the decomposing properties of Weetabix in milk:-

"Weetabix changes from a solid to a liquid in less than thirty seconds. No one has ever left a soggy weetabick unattended for more than two minutes, but science tells us that it would turn into a gas after just four minutes of neglect. I thought to capitalise on this by manufacturing giant weetabix.

Giant weetabix is like having three breakfasts in one. Oh! hearken to me, sweet friends. The first minute’s crunchy spoonfuls that rouse you from your morning daze. The second minute’s banana-soft spoonfuls that play like so many puppies in your mouth and grow like a lush and fertile paradise on your tongue. And what of those spoonfuls trumpeting in the third minute? That regulation-issue workhouse gruel that fills one with a defiant working-class pride? One would leave the breakfast table as though they’d eaten clams and chowder at the Try Pots, or indeed any three-course dinner at any fancy restaurant.

Remember, Weetabix is like life: you need to take it all in before it's too late."

Indeed

Use to like weetabix with banana & honey but have gone off them.Porridge for me now too,try it with raspberrys its lovely.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Talking

I just have milk and a drop of sugar on mine and then I warm it in the microwave, yummy...........

i like yoghurt and summer fruits on mine or if i am realy naughty warm milk and chocolate drops sprinkled on top

i love wheatabix and ice cold milk with a drop of sugar.

milk has to be ice cold though.
    live life to the full you never know when it will be taken from you !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hibeechick View Post
    I can't take weetabix at the moment, love it though! Yoghurt, milk, honey, fruit....anything! lol.

Mum makes weetabix cookies.....aaaah they are amazing!!!!
    Please post the recipe Hibee!

Milk and sugar. I like to put just enough milk in so it makes it thick like porridge. The OH likes the Weetabix Mini's.
    (\__/)
    ( o.O) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast