Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: my cat benny

Red face my cat benny

my cat benny has grown alot but cant show you pictures as i have not yet descuverd how to do it but when i do i will show how he is getting oncan any one explain how to do it PLEASE I AM STUCK

Sorry Mini Balto - I've not got a clue either !!!

But I'm sure your Mum or her friend Shelley could help you ?

Looking forward to seeing the photos ......

mini Balto. Your mum knows how to post pics, but im sure she has my hotmail address if you want to send them i can post them on here for u!

Lots o luv
    Shelley x
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

mini balto, i will show you how to do it tomorrow after school, if all else fails i will get shelley to do it lol.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Talking :)

i deffently dont no how to lol.....

I don't know how to post pics either...............and I'm Ancient so you would think I should know!!! Look forward to the pics of Benny..........

Quote Originally Posted by teenybash View Post
    I don't know how to post pics either...............and I'm Ancient so you would think I should know!!! Look forward to the pics of Benny..........
    Aah but teenybash, the more ancient we get the harder this technology malarky gets I thought these youngsters would be showing their parents how to put pictures on !!!

Looking forward to all your pictures Puppygirl and Minibalto
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

here is the latest picture of benny.

i think he looks like the cat out of alice in wonderland, he looks like he is grinning lol.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Aah, he is gorgeous Balto

Oh I love Benny!!!

He is beautiful and is obviously really happy as he is smiling.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Quote Originally Posted by carasmam View Post
    Aah, he is gorgeous Balto
    oh he is so funny, a bit hyper most of the time though, he thinks he is big enough to take on my three cats and the dog, guess who comes of the loser lol. havent had any problems with him yet, except he thinks he is a crab runs to the side, jumping .

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    oh he is so funny, a bit hyper most of the time though, he thinks he is big enough to take on my three cats and the dog, guess who comes of the loser lol. havent had any problems with him yet, except he thinks he is a crab runs to the side, jumping .
    It is so funny when cats do the crab run - get him on You been framed and win some cash

Quote Originally Posted by carasmam View Post
    It is so funny when cats do the crab run - get him on You been framed and win some cash
    i have my cat puggy on video dancing on our glass table, she was trying to catch my hand which i was running along underneath it, and she looked like she was dancing, did think of sending it of.

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    i have my cat puggy on video dancing on our glass table, she was trying to catch my hand which i was running along underneath it, and she looked like she was dancing, did think of sending it of.
    aye go for it send it off to ybf u would get £250 if its showing

Benny certainly has a sweet smiling face....one very happy little pussycat and very lovable looking....and don't he know it.

Benny is gorgeous mini balto. i have a ginger cat myself who has the most beautiful orange eyes and creamy ginger circles that look like a happy face on her side. I also have a grey and white tom cat who is a very handsome, big cat with the most expressionfilled eyes i've ever seen. He's very good at giving you the evils if you wake him up
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *