Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: childminder wanted

Default childminder wanted

My baby boy will be 6 months in May when I am planning to return to work part time, Monday to Friday. I'd be interested to hear from any childminders in Thurso who might have spaces from May onwards. I am fairly flexible on whether the spaces are in the morning or afternoon. Also if anyone has any recommendations for childminders I'd be happy to hear them, as it would save having to go through the list that I have.

Please leave me a PM if you are likely to have any spaces in May and I will get in touch to arrange a visit.

This is a list of who is still childminding in Thurso, as you will see there are a few on it with inactive service. http://www.carecommission.com/index.php
    It may help you with your phonecalls. Sadly I can't help out as I have an under 12 months mindee 2 days a week and only allowed 1 at any time.
    Good luck with your search.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---