Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Wanted: Old photos of keiss

Default Wanted: Old photos of keiss

i'm looking for copies of old photos of keiss, its for a personal hobbie project i've been doing for nearly 5 years. i'd be gratefully for any images or info on the old keiss village.

wow.
    not a pic to be seen!
    looking for pics of dunnets buses and other keiss business' too.

Quote Originally Posted by annemarie482 View Post
    i'm looking for copies of old photos of keiss, its for a personal hobbie project i've been doing for nearly 5 years. i'd be gratefully for any images or info on the old keiss village.
    Hi annmarie
    I have a few postcards sent from Keiss between 1913 and about 1925. You are welcome to copies regards robyn
    Looking for Bain, Mowat(t), from Keiss-by-Wick

thank you for your kind offer
    could you scan them and email them to me?
    will pm my email.

I have seen photos of Keiss in the Johnston Collection in the Wick Heritage Centre. They will make copies for you for a fee. You have to be careful what you do with them because their is copyright on them.

Default Photos of Keiss

I have an old black and white photo (it is a bit blurred) which says on the back 'Dad's aunts outside their farm at Keiss'. I think that 'Dad is referring to my grandfather - John Malcolm.

It show two woman beside some old thatched cottages. I can e-mail you a copy if you PM me your e-mail

Hi again Ann Marie

Just noticed that you have posted your request for photos on the general section. You might have more success on the geneology section.