Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Customer loyalty.

Default Customer loyalty.

I've been using the same opticians since 1976.As I have lived on Skye since 85 its been quiet a treak to get my eyes tested but I feel they give me the service I require for my terrible vision
    In October i got myself a new pair of glasses which unfortunatly were uncomfortable.
    Just last week when I was down the "glasses fixer" noticed the frame was lifting and should be replaced.My glasses were left with them and posted up with the new frames.
    These new frames were tweeked to match my old frames but fit better than the old ones

33 years loyalty can you beat that?
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Have had various accounts with the same bank over the last fifty years, starting with a penny pig when I was in primary school.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

For almost 44 years I've been loyal and loving to my mirror image.

Have a local family run electrical / domestic appliance centre which we have used for thirty years.
    Staff knowledgable,polite,helpful, goods delivered at the time I want and the old ones taken away at no extra cost.
    Added bonus , they are invariably cheaper that the superstores.