Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mah jonng

Default mah jonng

Have jus spent the last four hours playing mah jonng. Addicted to it.

Anyone else like it or find it challenging?
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

My Mum plays the actual tile game not the computer game she loves it. The tile game is too complicated for me lol I will stick to the computer one.

Talking

It is a addictive game but its good.

my first puzzle took half an hour to complete. shortest time on the version i have is 14 mins but only been playing it from enite.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Think I must be addicted to it as well as I have it to play on my DS also play online and got a pc game just incase we are away somewhere and no internet access.
    stiggy

I've friend who was around at my house tonight tired it and had to stop after two games as his brain hurt. we're always joking that he has a pea brain though so you can imangine what his comment lead to

I also play mahjong yes its very very addictive, i play on win games, where it is free and you can play for as long as you want.

It looks interesting. Will give it a try. Addicted to Tetris at the moment but need a change of interest.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

love it

oh it is brilliant, so addictive.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

must admit I'm into it to

I play it too, exercises the old noggin. I also play cribbage online.

Lost sorry what is it ? sounds to me like a new herb I should know about for ma stews
    Its nice to be nice

I like mah jong, crib, spider solitaire and suduko and a tetris like game which is on my phone!

But if I start on them everything else gets neglected....housework, cooking and cleaning and I can forget the time and find myself going to bed at 2am and still having to get up at 6.30 - 7am for the kids!

Quote Originally Posted by poppett View Post
    It looks interesting. Will give it a try. Addicted to Tetris at the moment but need a change of interest.
    You should defintely give it a try, It's good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    Old jox? Never!
    My mum plays crib but it's all too confusing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne x View Post
    Lost sorry what is it ? sounds to me like a new herb I should know about for ma stews
    It's a japanese game(could be wrong lol) you goal is to clear the whole tablets/boards? (Can't recall what they are actually called atm) You can only make pairs out of the ones on top and on the edge. It can be quite challenging as you have to figure out which ones to take out so that you can get the rest. Yuo should definetly try it out for yourself Anne.

i enjoy playing it but have to admit that its very addictive

We have been playing it since it came out on a floppy disk (1992) and still play that same version...
    Love it...

Angel

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistravi View Post
    Old jox? Never!
    Oops, a slip of the fingers. I'm actually very young.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Vistravi View Post
    You should defintely give it a try, It's good fun.

Old jox? Never!
    My mum plays crib but it's all too confusing for me.

It's a japanese game(could be wrong lol) you goal is to clear the whole tablets/boards? (Can't recall what they are actually called atm) You can only make pairs out of the ones on top and on the edge. It can be quite challenging as you have to figure out which ones to take out so that you can get the rest. Yuo should definetly try it out for yourself Anne.
    Vistravi thank you for explaining it to me
    Anne
    Its nice to be nice

My friends and I play the real tile game of mah jongg, it's loads of fun. We make an afternoon of it, includes lots of snacks. The online version is much simpler and I could imagine what an addiction it could be. But I would really miss not playing at a table of four laughing people, because so much of the game is about strategy and what the others discard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast