Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Free Tesco Fuel Voucher

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Free Tesco Fuel Voucher

I have a 5p off each litre Tesco fuel voucher that is free to a good home, it is valid to 14/03, i normally give them to my parents, but i forgot i had this one, and when i called them this morning they had filled both cars up on Friday so wont have any use for it.

I'm sure there is an Orger that could make use of it, it can be collected from my house or i can post it out, PM me if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    I have a 5p off each litre Tesco fuel voucher that is free to a good home, it is valid to 14/03, i normally give them to my parents, but i forgot i had this one, and when i called them this morning they had filled both cars up on Friday so wont have any use for it.

I'm sure there is an Orger that could make use of it, it can be collected from my house or i can post it out, PM me if you want it.
    good for you giz i get them all the time but dont drive they are always left in my window any one want ??
    "You can keep a dog; but it is the cat who keeps people, because cats find humansuseful domestic animals."- George Mikes

Quote Originally Posted by kitty kat View Post
    good for you giz i get them all the time but dont drive they are always left in my window any one want ??
    Thanks Kitty, next time I drive to Scotland I'll get in touch, I could do with a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    Thanks Kitty, next time I drive to Scotland I'll get in touch, I could do with a couple.
    where did your world tour take a break ?
    "You can keep a dog; but it is the cat who keeps people, because cats find humansuseful domestic animals."- George Mikes

Voucher now gone

Quote Originally Posted by kitty kat View Post
    where did your world tour take a break ?
    I'm still on it-it's a lifetimes journey.

Oh my goodness!!

I didn't realise these vouchers were transferable - I thought you had to use your Tesco card along with them to verify it was yours.

I've always thrown mine away!! Not anymore though.