Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Hen Party Ideas

Default Hen Party Ideas

Has anyone had a hen party or been to one held in Glasgow? Im planning on arranging one with a pampering session/spa package for my best mate thats getting married in 6months but was looking for anyone to recommend somewhere that does this in Glasgow.....

Quote Originally Posted by dancingtaz13 View Post
    Has anyone had a hen party or been to one held in Glasgow? Im planning on arranging one with a pampering session/spa package for my best mate thats getting married in 6months but was looking for anyone to recommend somewhere that does this in Glasgow.....
    why glasgow???
    "You can keep a dog; but it is the cat who keeps people, because cats find humansuseful domestic animals."- George Mikes

My best mate stays there and the majority of people going live there too so its easier for 4 of us to travel to Glasgow than bring up 8 and put them up here. Plus the "Hen" wants to go to Edinburgh zoo too.

http://www.redsevenleisure.co.uk/gla...en-weekend.php
    paint balling looks fun
    http://www.thestagandhencompany.co.u...party_bus.html
    looks fun to party with other hens the more the merrier
    sorry cant recomend any where but i am bored so thought i would gi u a hand
    Last edited by kitty kat; 08-Mar-09 at 01:38.
    "You can keep a dog; but it is the cat who keeps people, because cats find humansuseful domestic animals."- George Mikes

Awww thank you.... the last link is great and giving me some good ideas. Thank you so much for your help.

Also you could hire out a hummer in Glasgow.