Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He's still there...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jjc Guest

Default He's still there...

Blaine's still in his box then. What do you think - bananas or brilliant?

i think hes mad

Anonymous Guest

He could be in a wooden one soon below ground

Millions watching one man starve

Noone watching millions starve

Quote Originally Posted by mike.mckenzie

Thats a great statement Mike...

I really dont get it... why is he there, whats the point, I keep expecting him to disappear in front of my eyes. People have called it a stunt.. It has to be the most boring one i have seen for ages. Very very very very very very dull!!!

Right, here's what happens, a friend told me...

He will let medical staff know he is in a really bad way, they will go to get the box down and drop it into the river or ground, and make i look like there has been a massive mistake and he has died. THen he will come back. Tada.

Yawn.

is that it?

jjc Guest

I heard on the news this morning that the production team are thinking of ending the stunt early due to 'security fears'.

Maybe nobody told him that Friday and Saturday nights are not good times to stand in a clear plastic box in the middle of London. He might as well have painted a sign reading “Had a few beers? Throw the empties at me!!!”

We British are, I think, equipped with an inbuilt (and often quite morbid) sense of pessimism. If he had been looking for unashamed amazement perhaps he should have stayed in the US where ‘Shock and Awe’ go down a little better… here in the UK most people have looked, realised that he is (of course) getting some kind of sustenance through that larger than average, opaque (for any other reason?) water tube, and asked themselves ‘why?’

i think they should stop it right away ??

jjc Guest

Or just leave him up there.... wait 'til he's asleep and everybody sneak off behind the nearest building.

Wait and see how long it takes him to escape without his assistants

OMG

If he had done this to raise money for a worthy charity, I think people would have a little bit more time for him - but no - he is only doing this for his own gains, boost his profile.
    He needs to go back to the States and back to his party tricks on the street, at least they were entertaining.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mike.mckenzie

Who is back then?.

george? is that really you? welcome back and try not to get yer knickers in a knot m8

Shame its not BLiar in the damn thing..........

Pict

Maybe it's Blane that ought to be admitted to a psychiatric hospital! (is that too harsh? )

I think he's doing this stunt in London because no-one in the US finds his stunts very interesting either. News people here in the US, reporting on the golf balls, beer empties etc chucked at him can be seen to be having a hard time treating with the required seriousness. One in LA said "I've always rather appreciated the British sense of humo(u)r".

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who watches "South Park", will already know that the folks in the US think about as much of Blaine as we do, probably less, he's had more time to work his "magic" over there.

"Super Best Friends", Season 5 episode 3, if anyone's looking for it. Very funny

Anonymous Guest

Is he still there? and is it him any how?

I wonder if that box is bullet proof...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast