Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Name Part of the Space Station for NASA

Default Name Part of the Space Station for NASA

Name Part of the Space Station for NASA

NASA wants your opinion in naming the International Space Station’s Node 3 – before the two segments travel to space and are installed on the orbiting laboratory.

If you click on the link below it will take you to the page where you can choose a Name or Suggest a Name of your own. Be a part of history by helping to name part of the Space Station.

I suggested a completely new name - Unison

Voting will be open until March 20th, 2009. NASA will announce the winning name in April 2009.

http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/name_ISS/index.html

K
    Last edited by Kodiak; 22-Feb-09 at 22:04. Reason: Spelling mistake

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    Name Part of the Space Station for NASA

NASA wants your opinion in naming the International Space Station’s Node 3 – before the two segments travel to space and are installed on the orbiting laboratory.

If you click on the link below it will take you to the page where you can choose a Name or Suggest a Name of your own. Be a part of history by helping to name part of the Space Station.

I suggested a completely new name - Unison

Voting will be open until March 20th, 2009. NASA will announce the winning name in April 2009.

http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/name_ISS/index.html

K
    Gee whizz, Nasa should have had help naming the first two nodes. Their names, Unity and Harmony do not reflect exploration at all, yet that is part of the criteria now.

I read with interest that they have a Urine Processor Assembly which takes waste from the toilets to convert into drinking water. If the lads get thirsty, we could perhaps donate the Scotland Rugby Team for conversion

Scorrie are you takin the p . . .roverbial! The boys are trying very trying!

I've got a good one.... Enterprise.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

They could always call it "The Conservatory".
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.