Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: Should Geert Wilders have been allowed into Britain?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

16 38.10%
  • Yes

24 57.14%
  • I don't know

2 4.76%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Geert Wilders - in or out ?

Default Geert Wilders - in or out ?

This Dutch M.P. should have been allowed to present his film to the House of Lords today

Quote Originally Posted by percy toboggan View Post
    This Dutch M.P. should have been allowed to present his film to the House of Lords today
    Judge for yourself ? - it's called FITNA...and it's available on youtube.
    (Fitna means strife in Arabic)

I would let him in but his propeganda is no danger to me.

Quote Originally Posted by gleeber View Post
    I would let him in but his propeganda is no danger to me.
    It's a great pity the 10.000 muslims about to be 'mobilised' by Lord Ahmed can now stand down.

They might take time to consider why they do not direct their ire towards their fellow religionists who DO use verses in the Koran to motivate acts of terror.

Brown and his pathetic bunch of cohorts have proved themselves utterly gutless. I just hope this is yet another nail in the coffin of this uselesss government.

How many 'preachers of hate' have they allowed to remain here for years and years with impunity? How many times are we to appease the Islamic lobby?...lie the Muslim blome on the BBC this morning who tells us we are not allowed to criticise the 'koran' or the Muslim religion. Well I'm sorry mate but yer in Britain.

If this Flying Dutchman had been coming here to tell us to 'burn the Bible' there would not have been an iota of fuss.

Where have you been Percy T ?. In this once Great country of ours it is now de rigeur to bend over backwards for Islam ( no hidden meaning there) but God forbid letting some slightly nutty Cheesehead over the Border.
    So far as i know he was going to show his movie in the Upper House of Parasites and then wend his weary way back to Holland without going near the Mosque.

Of course he should be let in the country. Its the thousands of others that come every year that should be sent straight back.

I've just watch as much of the film as I can stomach. Seven minutes.
    There is absolutely no doubt that Islam needs some kind of period of enlightenment to bring that 8th century manual up to date.

I would not be surprised in the coming weeks to read of Wilders murder..after all Van Gogh went the same way....butchered in the street.

'Throats cut and skulls shattered'...so went one of the milder passages in the film...they were talking jihad. I wonder how many who vote no will bother to watch...or comment upon what they see.

Percy T - I think you are flogging a dead horse/adulterer/thief etc etc with this one. The majority of the oh so politically correct sheeple on this forum do not want to voice an opinion on anything that smells of intolerance or even racism.

Just seen it and I genuinely fear for my kids. Is it any wonder there are so many fanatics/extremists when they are being brainwashed at the age of 3.

Quote Originally Posted by davie View Post
    The majority of the oh so politically correct sheeple on this forum do not want to voice an opinion on anything that smells of intolerance or even racism.
    Whats more racist, me not wanting that in the UK or the filth and incitement spewing from their mouths?

If you havent seen it I strongly recommend you do before you accuse me of being racist.

Yes yes and yes again!

Can we have this guy running our country please?, with Percy as deputy

I think the majority of Muslims are peaceful and the Koran talks of peace but Islam becomes a dangerous religion when passages of the Koran are taken out of context by those spreading the word of Allah. The followers of Islam, who don't believe in democracy and don't think for themselves, let the Imams think for them and blindly follow 'the word'. The word 'Jihad', when used in the Koran, actually means 'Holy struggle', not 'Holy war' but it's been turned about to suit the agenda of anti-westerners, including being used by the western media to suit their news reports.

History has shown of the death and destruction under so many dictators, and democratic Governments the world over have said we mustn't let it happen again, yet it is happening again, under Mugabe. That it can happen under a religion, with close on 2 billion followers worldwide, is something NO Government should ever ignore. The most dangerous side of Islam is the continued appeasement by democracies.

I noticed that the second part of the film lasted for 9 mins 11 secs=9:11, was that meant a subliminal message?

If this Flying Dutchman had been coming here to tell us to 'burn the Bible' there would not have been an iota of fuss.
    I don't know about that, I could visualise several "stiff" letters to the Daily Mail and a front page story headlined "Garden of Edam Disgrace"

In an interview with Fox News he calls Islam a retarded religion, can't say i disagree with him, but i feel that way about all religion, his movie is actually pretty tame, i have seen much more shocking footage of acts commited in the name of Allah, one thing that really bugs me is the use of the word 'minority' when describing the fanatical side of Islam, it may not be a 'majority' but it's certainly a hell of a lot more than a 'minority'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazeye View Post
    Whats more racist, me not wanting that in the UK or the filth and incitement spewing from their mouths?

If you havent seen it I strongly recommend you do before you accuse me of being racist.
    ??. Where/how/when have I accused you or anyone else of being racist ???

I didnt mean you. That was for the benefit of anybody who was reading my post and thinking that about me who havent seen the film.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    I think the majority of Muslims are peaceful and the Koran talks of peace but Islam becomes a dangerous religion when passages of the Koran are taken out of context by those spreading the word of Allah.
    I know where youre coming from but what part of killing the non believers can be taken out of context or misinterpretated. Seems pretty clear to me.

It's a great pity the 10.000 muslims about to be 'mobilised' by Lord Ahmed can now stand down.

They might take time to consider why they do not direct their ire towards their fellow religionists who DO use verses in the Koran to motivate acts of terror.

Brown and his pathetic bunch of cohorts have proved themselves utterly gutless. I just hope this is yet another nail in the coffin of this uselesss government.

How many 'preachers of hate' have they allowed to remain here for years and years with impunity? How many times are we to appease the Islamic lobby?...lie the Muslim blome on the BBC this morning who tells us we are not allowed to criticise the 'koran' or the Muslim religion. Well I'm sorry mate but yer in Britain.

Must admit I have not seen the film, but I totally agree with what you have said.

And then someone gets offended by the word Golliwog..........Jeeez!

Quote Originally Posted by Bazeye View Post
    I know where youre coming from but what part of killing the non believers can be taken out of context or misinterpretated. Seems pretty clear to me.
    The Imams have taken the passages in the Koran out of context to mean 'kill non-believers'. I watched a program about the Koran and according to it nowhere in the Koran does it say to kill non-muslims.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast